trains to archaeological centres of Cuma, Miseno and Pozzuoli, the funicular to Vomero, the direct bus to Capodichino airport.
Situated in an ancient three stories building of the 1725, with elevator, in the new modern style of furnishings. Hotel Toledo is situated in the centre of Naples, close by commercial centres, offices, banks, and characteristic local markets. It is an excellent base for travel, with hydrofoils connections to : Capri, Ischia, Procida and Sorrento, trains to archaeological centres of Cuma, Miseno and Pozzuoli, the funicular to Vomero, the direct bus to Capodichino airport.
- From the Central Station (P.zza Garibaldi):
- you can take the bus R2 and stop in the end in Trieste e Trento Square, (which is situated near the hotel), to continue in Via Toledo, on the left, (corner of the PRENATAL shop), you find Via Montecalvario, that it is our address.
- From the Motorway A1:
- Exited “ Napoli Porto”, to continue always straight, all Via Nuova Marina after 2 km. turn on the right in Via Marchese Campodisola till Bovio square, you turn on the left in Via G. Sanfelice on the traffic light turn on the right in Via Monteoliveto after the square turn on the left in Via Toledo, you find Piazza Carità, straight on (corner of the H&M shop) you turn on the right and on the third on the left you find Hotel Toledo.
- From the Capodichino Airport:
- There is a bus (Line - Alibus) and stop near the Harbour Station (Molo Beverello ), which is situated near our hotel ( about 10 minutes by foot). From the Harbour Station you turn Via San Carlo, you continue for Via Toledo (about 100 m. on the left corner of the PRENATAL shop) you find Via Montecalvario, that it is our address.
|Molo Beverello (Harbour):||500 mt|
|Plebiscito's place:||300 mt|
|Villa Comunale - Lungomare Caracciolo:||600 mt|
|San Carlo Theater:||300 mt|
|National Archaeological Museum:||900 mt||New Metro in Via Toledo:||50 mt|